- People who walk painfully slow - when on the way to class and people in front of you are walking so slow and its bad enough that your late as it is because you had to go back for a book you forgot but yet they still walk like snails.
- Noisy eaters - I cant stand people who eat noisily, its not that hard for people to close their mouth while chewing.
- People skipping the queue - While standing in a queue and you turn to look at the chocolate bars at the counter or just looking around and all of a sudden there is someone else just standing in front of you.
- Burning my toast - When my toast isn't toasted enough the first time and you put it down again but forget about it and it ends up cremated.. it happens EVER time!
- And finally Irish weather possibly the most annoying thing ever! - Irish weather is definitely very confused.In summer it could be raining and cold but now its Autumn and its sunny but freezing cold at the same time, doesn't make sense it's so annoying!